I know it's late, but I didn't get home from work until after midnight and Cocoa needed a walk. Then I spent the last 45 minutes nesting :) I put all the clothes that we have gotten so far away by age in the new closet organizer we got today and I cleaned out your bassinet and put your stuffed pooh and musical pillow and new rattle in it. I hung up all your little 0-3 and 3-6 month outfits and packed away everything that was 6-9 months or older. We've got a few outfits that won't even fit you until 24 months! That is unless you are as big as you feel right now :) Sometimes during the day I think there are either 2 of you in there or your just full grown already and ready to greet the world!
Well, our first baby shower is next Saturday so I'll be doing the same thing next weekend I guess :) Putting away all the new stuff! Auntie Shirley called today and she already got you your first car seat: Eddie Bauer! tsk, tsk.... spoiled already :) and Grandma wants to throw you another shower for all our family friends in Cali...I can only imagine the attention you'll be getting after your born if this is what it's like while your still brewin' in there.
I can't wait munchkin! Pretty soon you'll be here in my arms each night and I won't be able to remember or want to remember what life was like without you...
No comments:
Post a Comment